Parks / Reserves / Gardens

Description

A monument erected by the citizens of St Marys in 1938, commemorates the site of Gregory Blaxland`s farm on the South Creek. Blaxland set out from his farm on the 11th May 1813 with William Lawson and W. C. Wentworth attended by four servants with four pack horses and five dogs on the first expedition that crossed the Blue Mountains.



Images of Gregory Blaxland Memorial NSW

Images not held


Groups

Contacts 

Opening Hours 

Opening Hours not held