Retreat & Lodge


The Jessen Lodge was built in 1827 as the ‘Longford Hotel’. As was the case for several local buildings, Jessen Lodge served several purposes during its lifetime: Jessen Lodge became a hotel, bank, library, livery stables, doctor’s surgery and temperance house at various stages of its history.


3 William Street, LONGFORD TAS 7301 AU

Get Directions via

Nearby in Longford TAS

Images of Jessen Lodge

Images not held



 Opening Hours

Opening Hours not held

 Similar POI Nearby

No records found