Lighthouse

Description

The old Wollongong Harbour Lighthouse is located on the end of the breakwater, assisted the passage of vessels into the Wollongong Harbour. The lighthouse was built in 1871, is situated in the Belmore Basin on the southern breakwater. The tower is constructed of wrought iron on a ferro-concrete base.



Images of Wollongong Harbour Lighthouse

Images not held


Groups

Contacts 

Opening Hours 

Opening Hours not held