Memorials

Description

The Berriedale memorial park was officially opened by Mr W.W. Hedges m.L.A. (Monaro) on the 10th November 1935. The work in the park was done by the snowy river sub-branch of the returned soldiers league who were congratulated by the president of the shire council (councillor c. W. Mackay). After the ceremony 16 trees were planted in memory of fallen soldiers. Forty-six trees were planted to beautify the park.


Location

BERRIDALE NSW 2628 AU
-36.3653620907822,148.827945393271


Get Directions via

Nearby in Berridale TAS



Images of Berridale Memorial Park

Images not held


Groups

Contacts 

Opening Hours 

Opening Hours not held

Similar POI Nearby 


POI
No records found